HELLO, BLOGGER! ☺

4/23/2013 10:42:00 PM


HOORAAAYYYY!!

Am finally done working with my Blogger layout. Whew! Spent two hours to look for simple yet classy templates but I've failed, that's why I ended up using the watermark template of Blogger. Hahaha!

It's been a year since I last wrote a blog. When you look at my Tumblr account (kinavila.tumblr.com), you'll see that the recent posts there are more of my photos from Instagram. That's because I can't find enough time to write and blog about what had happened to me. Gaaah! I really missed this! Since 2013 began, I always think of blogging almost every day. I just keep on writing my thoughts in my mind and after a day or two, they're all gone. :))

Then poof! Finally I found some time to spare with my blog thingy. Since it's summer time now and I have lighter academic loads for the upcoming sem, I guess I can maintain my site in some way. Hopefully!

Oh, and before I forget, I want to share with you the story behind my domain name.

the-eccentric-bliss.blogspot.com


  • eccentric (adj.) - departing from a recognized, conventional, or established norm or pattern
  • bliss (n.) - extreme happiness; ecstasy; the ecstasy of salvation; spiritual joy


I chose these two words because I believe that every one of us has a unique story in his/her own ways. And as I say in my blog description, "You are the author of your own story and whether it is a happy ending or not, it depends on how you want it." It's up to us how we can put some twists in it, and I know that mine will be a combination of ups and downs, but I'm claiming that it'll be more of a happy ride. ;)

This is where I'll be able to share with you some of my personal story and the journeys in my life.

Hope I can impart you some lessons in life through my blog! :)



Inhale love, exhale hate!
♥ KIN ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments