MY PERSONAL MID-YEAR REVIEW

7/01/2014 05:17:00 PM


It's amazing how fast time flies by and you just don't even realize it.

H A P P Y  1 s t  o f  J U L Y ! ! !

As I enter the second half of the year, it's a great time to set aside an hour or two and do a mid-year personal review. It is another opportunity to press the "pause" button in my life and to take stock of how the year is going so far and how would I like to spend the second half of it.

Actually, just before the year started, I have challenged myself to do a month-end review this 2014. But due to time constraint, I am unable to accomplish this task. And that's a little bit sad. Yes. However, the yearning for a frequent update of your online diary kinda sucks. So, yeah.

I started engaging my time backreading notes in my Belle de Jour Power Planner. As a matter of fact, this is not just an ordinary planner for me. I also use it for writing my personal stories  - whether it might be some sort of an achievement, a hitch, a bliss, or even a simple kilig encounter. All of them were penned there. To some extent, it has been my secluded chronicle already.

So before I start, I just want to give you a hint on what to expect on this post before wasting your precious time scrutinizing it. Heehee. The things you are going to see below are the list of the highest points in my life (as I call it). First and foremost, I get a load of the things which stumbled upon me every month. Second, I settle upon to the one which I think is the best-est (yes, best-est because I believe that all of the things that are happening in my life are always the best *wink*). Third, I give another look for that certain accomplishment. Here, I think of the things that I did to achieve this goal or whatsoever. And lastly, I look up to that success, as well as the fulfillment it brings and make it as a reason to fire up my passion to fight tooth and nail it again for the next couple of months.

Having said that, here's a glimpse of the things that I am proud to achieve in each and every month. ☺



> Goodbye bum life, hello employed life!!! :D
> First time to watch a PBA game live with my love :">



> Took the risk of being in an "official" relationship ♥♥♥
> Joined Color Manila Nite Run - my first run for this year



> Became a bona fide graduate of the UST Alfredo M. Velayo - College of Accountancy :">
> Family outing in Baguio
> Got an Xbox as a pre-gard gift from my Auntie
> Met our legit Aussie bosses




> Surprise post-grad celebration by family and friends
> Joined Outbreak Missions: Operation Stronghold - my first time
> First time to join Alay-Lakad (Pasig-Antipolo)
> Earned more than my usual salary



> HELLO BIRTH MONTH of course!!! :D
> Been victorious for all the summer camps of YFC EAST A CommBased
> First time to barge in a club (Republiq)





> First travel for this year - BORACAAAAY!!! (blog to be posted soon?)
> Went on a bar hopping
> Liveloud 2014 with my favorite people
> Mini-reunion with my high school best buddies




While the first six months of my 2014 were not at all what I expected them to be, I am still grateful that the Lord has bestowed me with gifts that were not bargained for.

It was nice having this kind of "review" for yourself. It gives you the time and space which are both necessary to evaluate yourself, as well as your progress towards your goals that were previously set. I believe that the more often you can conduct a personal review, the more effective you will become in your life. *wink*

What have I learned while doing this? Simple.


Giving your best in every shot.
Always be willing to go the extra mile.
No regrets.



Why not make this year the best year of your life? 

Me? I'm so stoked to make the next 6 months a legen...wait for it...dary one! A LEGENDARY ONE!


DISCLAIMER: All photos (JPEG, PNG, GIF) used in this post are NOT mine. Credits to the owner. ☺





Inhale love, exhale hate!
♥ KIN ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments