Hello, my birthday month!

5/02/2016 02:12:00 PM

Welcome to the happiest month of my year: MAY!

I love everything the month of May breezes in with: scorching heat of the sun, blistering summer, sun-kissed skin, salty hair & sandy feet, and a whole lot more!! The month of May gives me lots of reasons to celebrate. Imagine in less than three weeks from now, I'll be turning a year older! That was really quick!! lol 

In between finishing my deadlines at work, reconstructing my blog, and juggling my schedule to attend every event that I have to be present at, here I am still managing to squeeze in a short time to write a decent blog post because I think my birth month deserve a post on its own... right? :p lol 

Actually, I am quite not sure what this month will hold for me. To be honest, I really have lots of plans running in my mind right now (travelling to new places, trying out something new, etc) but I don't know if each thing will take place. Nevertheless, I am pretty stoked for whatever this month would bring!!! ☺☺



C'mon, my birthday month! I am so ready for you! :p


Inhale love, exhale hate!
♥ KIN ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments