An Open Letter to the Man I Couldn't Love Back

2/06/2018 07:24:00 PM

I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to give you all of the things you had been looking for so long before you met me. I didn't mean to be rude. I didn't mean to let you down.

And of course, I didn't think that you would fall as hard as you did.

But I also know that I was not ready to give you what you wanted because it really wasn't you at all.

You were never unkind. In fact, you are one of the sweetest and most honest guys I have ever met in my entire life. But please know that it doesn't change the timing or the circumstance we are into. It never will.

The truth is, I don't like you.

But thank you.

Thank you for loving me the way every girl wishes to be loved.

Thank you for showing me what it's like to be wanted.

Thank you for teaching me how to walk away rather than forcing something that is and will never be right.

But again, I'm sorry.

Sorry that you still care for me. I really am because unfortunately, it will not change the way that I feel towards you.

Sorry for hurting you and for giving you another reason not to trust.

In spite of the rejection that you are feeling right now, it doesn't mean that there is no hope for you. In fact, someday, you will meet a girl who will be able to give you all the things that I never could. I really can't wait until you get the love that you deserve from someone who could give you the same love in return.

I am not what you need. Never will I be that kind of girl.

So don't wait for me. Forget me. Find someone better than me. Someone easier to love and someone better at loving you. I'm sorry for I could never be that "someone". Forget about the pain and hurt that I gave you when I told you I don't like you, and be happy with her.



Inhale love, exhale hate!
♥ KIN ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments